Ireland will host reigning Six Nations champions Wales in the first round of the 2022 rugby tournament.
Andy Farrell’s men will begin their campaign against Wayne Pivac’s visitors in Dublin on February 5th next year.
Ireland will then travel to Paris to take on France in round two a week later, before hosting Italy at the Aviva Stadium in round three on February 27th.
A clash with England at Twickenham awaits in round four, before Ireland conclude the tournament with a showdown against Scotland in Dublin on March 19th.
The opening weekend of the tournament will also see Scotland host England and France take on Italy at the Stade de France.
All kick-off times will be announced in due course.
Ireland’s Six Nations fixtures:
- Saturday February 5th: Ireland v Wales
- Saturday February 13th: France v Ireland
- Sunday February 27th: Ireland v Italy
- Saturday March 12th: England v Ireland
- Saturday March 19th: Ireland v Scotland
- Euro 2020 | England and Scotland share the spoils at Wembley - June 18, 2021
- Euro 2020 | Belgium beat Denmark 2-1 to reach last 16 - June 17, 2021
- Euro 2020 | Netherlands defeat Austria to reach knockout stages - June 17, 2021